Monday, November 9, 2009

Work Related: Fashion Designer Bio

I have a very dear and talented friend. She is a fashion deisgner that goes by the name of Ginger Martini. She has been accepted to Vancouver Fashion Week and earlier this year, and mentioned that she hated her current biography but couldn’t be bother to change it. I offered up my services and as a results I am now able to say I had my first internship before I even began attending classes. Again, its very rough, but the client was happy with it.

Ginger Martini is delighted to be making her debut at Vancouver Fashion Week.

Armed with a Bachelor of Design from Ryerson University’s School of Fashion, Ginger launched her eponymously-named label in 2005, and showed her debut collection at Toronto’s Alternative Fashion Week the following year.

Now a leading cosutmer designer and makeup artist working in feature filem, she is eager to return to the runway with her latest Ginger Martini collection. Equally inspired by classic starlets, vampy rock stars and desperate housewives, her feminine designs are poised to dazzle the eye and charm the masses.

We hope to see you there, darling.

stephwereley

No comments:

Post a Comment